FISHI will provide and supply you with the finest and freshest produce available at all times. All wild caught products are seasonal and subject to availability. If you have any special requirements we at Fishi will be more than happy to assist you in customising your seafood experience.
- “Ready for the BBQ” $45/person includes QLD Bay Bugs, Locally Caught Prawns, Victorian tenderised Calamari, QLD Local Scallop and Local Fish all cleaned and prepared and lightly seasoned in some Australian made Olsson’s Salt seasoning. Also accompanied with some handmade Australian Pepe Saya butter and crushed garlic, homemade tartare sauce and fresh lemon to cook with.
- “Swordfish Sticks” $8/each Swordfish and Seasonal Vegetable Skewers (if swordfish cannot be available may use Mahi Mahi or Atlantic Salmon)
- “Garlic Prawn Sticks” $8/each Australian Wild Caught Large Prawn Prepared on a bamboo stick only to cook in Pepe Saya butter and garlic ideal for the grill.
- QLD Smoked goods range:Sugar Cane Cured Ocean Trout$10.50/ portion (vibrant in colour, sweet/peppery undertones, perfect in a salad or on a cheese platter)
- Lemon Myrtle Hot Smoked Crocodile$10.50/ portion (we only use the tenderloin and sliced thinly this has a deep smokey flavour, almost jerky like)
- Hot Smoked Ocean Trout $10.50/ portion (similar to hot smoked salmon, a very popular item, ideal for cheese platters, salads or to cook with)
Hot Smoked Trout Dip $12/tub (this is our most popular dip which you could almost call a pate’ it is so thick) Locally Caught Freshly Cooked Peeled Prawn ideal for canapés and no mess sunset sails- $100/kg peeled prawn meat weight (approx. 40-50 prawns) Locally Caught Freshly Cooked Unpeeled Prawn ideal for lunch day charters-$33/kg for a med fresh cooked prawn (approx. 20-25 prawns) 3 Way Platter of Oysters-$55/platter 2 dozen Freshly Shucked Oysters three ways (natural, pickled seaweed and Yarra Valley Caviar pearls) Fresh Sturgeon Caviar Yasa Caviar is the ultimate experience.Unlike many other brands of caviar which are pasteurised. Yasa fresh displays the flavour and texture of the perfect caviar. (Caviar is best served straight from pearl spoon into mouth. Otherwise with blinis and Crème fraiche or Melba toast with traditional accompaniments egg, sour crème.Because this is such a good caviar less is more!!) Picked Mudcrab Meat – $95/kg Local Mudcrab is a beautiful rich meat, but can be very messy to eat whole, we can pick it out and display still with the impressive claws and top shellPicked QLD Crayfish Tails – $95/kg Local Crayfish meat looks incredible when cubed and placed back into the tail for service. SPEACIALISED CATERING OPTIONS: Australian Cheese, Antipasto and Smoked Platter-includes cheeses, fig or quince paste, antipasto delig
Fishi Fresh Island Seafood
5/22 William Murray Drive Cannonvale, Airlie Beach, 4802, QLD, Australia